Australia & New Zealand Universities Virtual Admissions Fair
- Find out if you meet admission requirements for courses you are interested in
- Find out if you are eligible for scholarships
- Get application fee waivers
- Learn about post-study work permit rules in Australia
- ...and get answers to all your questions about studying in Australia, directly from the university officials themselves
University of Adelaide
University of Western Australia (UWA)
University of Queensland
University of Auckland
Timing: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Date: January 11th & 12th, 2021
Work Permit Rules in Australia
On completion of a 2 years Masters by coursework degree or a Bachelors degree in Australia, Indian students are eligible for a 2 year work permit.
Register for the interview session
There is no fee for attending the virtual admissions fair with the representatives of the Australian universities but we do request that you register for the event. This can be done either through this website or by calling the Bangalore office of OES Consultants at one of these numbers: (+91) 9731616027 or (080) 41133355. You can also register by sending an email to email@example.com or by visiting our Bangalore office at the following address - 112, First Floor, Barton Centre, M. G. Road, Bangalore - 560001.