Australian Universities Admissions Fair
Attend the fair and have one-on-one meetings with university officials from top Australian Universities.
- Find out if you meet admission requirements for courses you are interested in
- Find out if you are eligible for scholarships
- Get application fee waivers
- Get detailed information on career opportunities
- Learn about post-study work permit rules in Australia
- ... and much more
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
Victoria University of Melbourne
Bangalore | November 19th, 2016
Work Permit Rules in Australia
On completion of a 2 years Masters by coursework degree or a Bachelors degree in Australia, Indian students are eligible for a 2 year work permit.
Register for the interview session
There is no fee for attending the interview session with the representatives of the Australian universities but we do request that you register for the event. This can be done either through this website or by calling the Bangalore office of OES Consultants at one of these numbers - 9731616027 or 41133355. You can also register by sending an email to email@example.com or by visiting our Bangalore office at the following address - 112, First Floor, Barton Centre, M. G. Road, Bangalore - 560001.